Friday, April 9, 2010

One of Kind Gifts for Old Dominion Grads!

Just heard that I have a cousin graduating from Old Dominion University.
Being on a budget I can’t afford to fly to Norfolk so I am hunting for the right gift for a Monarch.

After doing some searches online I have found that the number one gift you can give a graduate is money! Armed with this information I did more research into how to give cash in a personal way. That was when I discovered www.foldinmoney.com . This website sells a craft kit that comes with directions and templates to take any amount of cash and make it into a personal gift. I ordered the Shirt Design for $4.95, paid through pay pal and when it arrived had the shirt made in about 10 minutes. The Shirt is made of 7 bills so I used three $10’s and four $5’s to make the gift worth $50 total. I decorated it in the school colors of slate blue, silver and cerulean with ribbon and stickers.

The best part of all this is that I was able to ship my gift on time and my gift is the most memorable of all making me the hero of the graduation. GO Monarchs!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment